Thursday, June 16, 2005

Emilio Estevez (MASTER DESTINY) ripped off all of my fingernails because I didn't Tivo the episode of The Wonder Years where Fred Savage and Winnie Cooper do it anal for the first time. He loves that show and frequently gets ice sculptures of Fred Savage to adorn his front lawn. He likes to see Fred Savage's face melt. Emilio also likes to make me rub my face against an ice sculpture of a giant penis outside of Dodger Stadium.

That's why I couldn't update for a while.

MAN IN MOTION~!

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2005 at 7:13 AM, Blogger The Dating Doctor said...

Thanks for your blog! It is a great outlet from a long day at work!

Keep spreading the good word!!!

-- Kara

 
At April 20, 2006 at 4:08 AM, Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on tiny penis Check out my Penis Enlargement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home